We, at Educational Outfitters franchise office, would like to share pieces of our franchisees with you.
The Arlington, VA Educational Outfitters franchise owner, Megan Donnelly, is one fabulous lady for sure and those that know her, simply adore her.
Megan has been an Educational Outfitters franchise owner since 2014. She operates an impeccable store and treats her customers exactly the way she wants to be treated. You will not ever wonder what happened to the Golden Rule in Educational Outfitters of Arlington, VA - It is the backbone of her business.
Ever wonder what your local Educational Outfitters store owner enjoys when they aren’t at work?
- Megan’s favorite part of being a business owner is the flexibility it provides.
- Pancakes were her favorite food as a child. Her taste buds have matured through the years and now Megan is quite fond of chicken marsala.
- Favorite quote: “She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.” ~ Elizabeth Edwards
- Ocean waves are her favorite sounds while the Love Shack by the B-52s is her favorite song.
- We asked Megan, ‘if she could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?’ Megan chose to stay 40 forever! She believes 40 is young enough to have fun and old enough not to be stupid.
- If Megan could witness any event from the past, she would’ve loved to have seen her great-grandparents arriving in the U.S. from Ireland.
- If she could learn to do anything, Megan would like to learn how to play the piano. Go for it Megan!
- Being a parent and business owner doesn’t allot for a whole lot of free time. However, when she does have time to herself, Megan enjoys reading a book, looking at magazines and catalogs.
- Her favorite time of the day is dusk. Megan’s favorite day is Sunday and she does enjoy the month of October.
- ‘She Held on Tight’ would be the name of her autobiography. Maybe she’ll write it for us one day!
Of course, Megan is mad about plaid in the school uniform industry. But, if you are in the Arlington area and you need corporate apparel, spirit items, promotional products, team wear, embroidery, and much more, please contact Megan. She loves her customers and you will love her enthusiasm and kindness while serving her customers.
Educational Outfitters - Arlington | 2499 N. Harrison St., #LL9 | Arlington VA 22207
What are some of the first things that come to mind when you think of ‘school uniforms’? Crisp khakis and oxford button-downs or maybe it’s a plaid, pleated skirt. Does your mental image of school uniforms contain ivy-league, academic style buildings with luxury cars in the parking lot?Not to bust the bubble…..but, reality is school uniforms are not [...]
(information/statistics provided by American Express)DAY ONE - 2010The first-ever Small Business Saturday took place on Nov 27.It encouraged people across the country to support small, local businesses.THE DAY BECAME OFFICIAL - 2011The United States Senate unanimously passed a resolution of support for Small Business Saturday.EVERY STATE IN THE UNION - 2012From Washington D.C., to Washington State, governors, mayors, andeven President Obama championed Small [...]
(courtesy of No-Shave.org)No-Shave November has been a tradition for many years, but it wasn’t until the fall of 2009 that members of the Chicagoland Hill family decided to use it as a means to raise money for charity. It was a project that held special meaning to the eight Hill children after their father, Matthew Hill, passed away from [...]
Facts About Breast Cancer in The United States(facts provided by: National Breast Cancer Foundation)1-One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.2-Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.3-Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.4-Each year it is estimated that over 246,660 women in the United [...]
Labor Day: What it MeansLabor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.Labor Day LegislationThrough the years the nation gave increasing [...]
Did you know that 1 in 72 women will develop ovarian cancer?September marks Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer that begins in the ovaries. Women have two ovaries, one on each side of the uterus. The ovaries — each about the size of an almond — produce eggs (ova) as well as the [...]
For the first time ever in Olympic history, the U.S. women have swept the medals in the 100 meter hurdles. And, what about this? The female trio are the first to ever sweep any event in Olympic history!Matt Norlander of CBSSports.com provides the official, winning times, “Brianna Rollins won gold, crossing in 12.48. Nia Ali's 12.59 was good for [...]
Tis’ the season for fresh, deliciously ripe fruit, yum! Not only do many of us enjoy taking our children shopping at our local farmer’s market purchasing home grown fruits and veggies, but did you know there is a National Farmers Market Week?Agriculture Secretary, Tom Vilsack, proclaimed Aug. 7-13, 2016 to be National Farmers Market Week, celebrating the role that the country's [...]
Do you have trouble getting your kids up and out the door on school mornings? Here are 15 tips that will help you and your family get ready in a stress-free way!No matter what time your child goes to bed, he always seems to be running late in the morning.Here are some tips on how to get ready [...]