We, at Educational Outfitters franchise office, would like to share pieces of our franchisees with you.
The Arlington, VA Educational Outfitters franchise owner, Megan Donnelly, is one fabulous lady for sure and those that know her, simply adore her.
Megan has been an Educational Outfitters franchise owner since 2014. She operates an impeccable store and treats her customers exactly the way she wants to be treated. You will not ever wonder what happened to the Golden Rule in Educational Outfitters of Arlington, VA - It is the backbone of her business.
Ever wonder what your local Educational Outfitters store owner enjoys when they aren’t at work?
- Megan’s favorite part of being a business owner is the flexibility it provides.
- Pancakes were her favorite food as a child. Her taste buds have matured through the years and now Megan is quite fond of chicken marsala.
- Favorite quote: “She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.” ~ Elizabeth Edwards
- Ocean waves are her favorite sounds while the Love Shack by the B-52s is her favorite song.
- We asked Megan, ‘if she could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?’ Megan chose to stay 40 forever! She believes 40 is young enough to have fun and old enough not to be stupid.
- If Megan could witness any event from the past, she would’ve loved to have seen her great-grandparents arriving in the U.S. from Ireland.
- If she could learn to do anything, Megan would like to learn how to play the piano. Go for it Megan!
- Being a parent and business owner doesn’t allot for a whole lot of free time. However, when she does have time to herself, Megan enjoys reading a book, looking at magazines and catalogs.
- Her favorite time of the day is dusk. Megan’s favorite day is Sunday and she does enjoy the month of October.
- ‘She Held on Tight’ would be the name of her autobiography. Maybe she’ll write it for us one day!
Of course, Megan is mad about plaid in the school uniform industry. But, if you are in the Arlington area and you need corporate apparel, spirit items, promotional products, team wear, embroidery, and much more, please contact Megan. She loves her customers and you will love her enthusiasm and kindness while serving her customers.
Educational Outfitters - Arlington | 2499 N. Harrison St., #LL9 | Arlington VA 22207
On the third Monday in February is an honored American holiday, Presidents’ Day. Did you know that Presidents’ Day originated in 1800 after George Washington’s death? Yes, it all started after President Washington passed away and the people wanted to declare a day of remembrance in honor of the most respected man in American history during that time. Our [...]
What a big 7 days for catholic schools across the country as they celebrate Catholic Schools Week! CSW starts the last Sunday in January and it is observed all week long - January 31 – February 6.The theme this year for National Catholic Schools Week 2016 is “Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service.” Many catholic schools observe the week [...]
Spirit is alive and well in many schools across the country. However, school pride is not just wearing your school’s colors. It goes much deeper than that – it’s more than just on the surface. Spirit and pride gives the students a sense of belonging to something far greater than themselves. It is extremely contagious and can [...]
Just as school uniforms are a tradition found at many schools, families fill their holiday season with many traditions in hopes to keep the magic alive for the younger generations. Some Christmas traditions can be leaving cookies out for Santa, going to church on Christmas Eve, or even putting out homemade reindeer food because we all know Rudolph and his [...]