We, at Educational Outfitters franchise office, would like to share pieces of our franchisees with you.
The Arlington, VA Educational Outfitters franchise owner, Megan Donnelly, is one fabulous lady for sure and those that know her, simply adore her.
Megan has been an Educational Outfitters franchise owner since 2014. She operates an impeccable store and treats her customers exactly the way she wants to be treated. You will not ever wonder what happened to the Golden Rule in Educational Outfitters of Arlington, VA - It is the backbone of her business.
Ever wonder what your local Educational Outfitters store owner enjoys when they aren’t at work?
- Megan’s favorite part of being a business owner is the flexibility it provides.
- Pancakes were her favorite food as a child. Her taste buds have matured through the years and now Megan is quite fond of chicken marsala.
- Favorite quote: “She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.” ~ Elizabeth Edwards
- Ocean waves are her favorite sounds while the Love Shack by the B-52s is her favorite song.
- We asked Megan, ‘if she could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?’ Megan chose to stay 40 forever! She believes 40 is young enough to have fun and old enough not to be stupid.
- If Megan could witness any event from the past, she would’ve loved to have seen her great-grandparents arriving in the U.S. from Ireland.
- If she could learn to do anything, Megan would like to learn how to play the piano. Go for it Megan!
- Being a parent and business owner doesn’t allot for a whole lot of free time. However, when she does have time to herself, Megan enjoys reading a book, looking at magazines and catalogs.
- Her favorite time of the day is dusk. Megan’s favorite day is Sunday and she does enjoy the month of October.
- ‘She Held on Tight’ would be the name of her autobiography. Maybe she’ll write it for us one day!
Of course, Megan is mad about plaid in the school uniform industry. But, if you are in the Arlington area and you need corporate apparel, spirit items, promotional products, team wear, embroidery, and much more, please contact Megan. She loves her customers and you will love her enthusiasm and kindness while serving her customers.
Educational Outfitters - Arlington | 2499 N. Harrison St., #LL9 | Arlington VA 22207
Our Children Are Our FutureAs adults, we realize that the real future lies in the hands of our children and grandchildren. With that being said, our first priority should be the nurturing and education of America’s youth.Each and every child has the potential to bring something unique and extraordinary to the world. We need to encourage children to develop [...]
Oppressive summer heat is currently gripping large portions of the U.S. with high temperatures and intense humidity. In recent years, excessive heat has caused more deaths than all other weather events, including floods. A heat wave is a prolonged period of excessive heat, generally 10 degrees or more above average, often combined with excessive humidity. With sweltering temperatures out in [...]
Steeped in history and tradition, the oxford shirt has made its mark in the apparel industry. Originally, the shirt was made in the 19th century by a fabric mill who developed four shirt fabrics named after ivy league universities. The other fabrics Yale, Cambridge, and Harvard have since vanished while the classic, long-lived oxford continues to be a [...]
In spite of having no official recognition, April 1st has long been acclaimed for celebrating pranks, tricks, and just foolishness in general. As dearly as some enjoy making our family and friends feel like ‘fools’, there’s not much more than speculations and theories as to where the day originated.Discovery News suggests the most general widespread theory about the earliest [...]
EDUCATIONAL OUTFITTERS IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR 2016 SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST!As a national leader in school apparel solutions, Educational Outfitters’ vision is to partner with schools and families to advance their missions. We honor the sacrifices and commitments which our schools and families put forth for their children, and we consider it a blessing and privilege to come alongside you as a [...]
As parents of tweeners and teens, we all know they want to look great and “rock” their clothes, even when their apparel is school uniforms. It’s just a natural occurring phenomenon that goes hand in hand with the cycle of development.Some schools have a very strict dress code with only one color pant, plaid uniform skirt, and embroidered top [...]
Did you know that stroke and heart disease affect1 in 3 women each year? Shockingly, this disease kills approximately 1 woman every 80 seconds. Good news - 80% of these deaths ARE preventable through education and awareness! Heart disease is no longer considered a “mans disease” and according to the American Heart Association, more women than men have died of [...]
What a big 7 days for catholic schools across the country as they celebrate Catholic Schools Week! CSW starts the last Sunday in January and it is observed all week long - January 31 – February 6.The theme this year for National Catholic Schools Week 2016 is “Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service.” Many catholic schools observe the week [...]