We, at Educational Outfitters franchise office, would like to share pieces of our franchisees with you.
The Arlington, VA Educational Outfitters franchise owner, Megan Donnelly, is one fabulous lady for sure and those that know her, simply adore her.
Megan has been an Educational Outfitters franchise owner since 2014. She operates an impeccable store and treats her customers exactly the way she wants to be treated. You will not ever wonder what happened to the Golden Rule in Educational Outfitters of Arlington, VA - It is the backbone of her business.
Ever wonder what your local Educational Outfitters store owner enjoys when they aren’t at work?
- Megan’s favorite part of being a business owner is the flexibility it provides.
- Pancakes were her favorite food as a child. Her taste buds have matured through the years and now Megan is quite fond of chicken marsala.
- Favorite quote: “She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.” ~ Elizabeth Edwards
- Ocean waves are her favorite sounds while the Love Shack by the B-52s is her favorite song.
- We asked Megan, ‘if she could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?’ Megan chose to stay 40 forever! She believes 40 is young enough to have fun and old enough not to be stupid.
- If Megan could witness any event from the past, she would’ve loved to have seen her great-grandparents arriving in the U.S. from Ireland.
- If she could learn to do anything, Megan would like to learn how to play the piano. Go for it Megan!
- Being a parent and business owner doesn’t allot for a whole lot of free time. However, when she does have time to herself, Megan enjoys reading a book, looking at magazines and catalogs.
- Her favorite time of the day is dusk. Megan’s favorite day is Sunday and she does enjoy the month of October.
- ‘She Held on Tight’ would be the name of her autobiography. Maybe she’ll write it for us one day!
Of course, Megan is mad about plaid in the school uniform industry. But, if you are in the Arlington area and you need corporate apparel, spirit items, promotional products, team wear, embroidery, and much more, please contact Megan. She loves her customers and you will love her enthusiasm and kindness while serving her customers.
Educational Outfitters - Arlington | 2499 N. Harrison St., #LL9 | Arlington VA 22207
(information/statistics provided by American Express)DAY ONE - 2010The first-ever Small Business Saturday took place on Nov 27.It encouraged people across the country to support small, local businesses.THE DAY BECAME OFFICIAL - 2011The United States Senate unanimously passed a resolution of support for Small Business Saturday.EVERY STATE IN THE UNION - 2012From Washington D.C., to Washington State, governors, mayors, andeven President Obama championed Small [...]
(courtesy of No-Shave.org)No-Shave November has been a tradition for many years, but it wasn’t until the fall of 2009 that members of the Chicagoland Hill family decided to use it as a means to raise money for charity. It was a project that held special meaning to the eight Hill children after their father, Matthew Hill, passed away from [...]
Do you have trouble getting your kids up and out the door on school mornings? Here are 15 tips that will help you and your family get ready in a stress-free way!No matter what time your child goes to bed, he always seems to be running late in the morning.Here are some tips on how to get ready [...]
Our Children Are Our FutureAs adults, we realize that the real future lies in the hands of our children and grandchildren. With that being said, our first priority should be the nurturing and education of America’s youth.Each and every child has the potential to bring something unique and extraordinary to the world. We need to encourage children to develop [...]
Oppressive summer heat is currently gripping large portions of the U.S. with high temperatures and intense humidity. In recent years, excessive heat has caused more deaths than all other weather events, including floods. A heat wave is a prolonged period of excessive heat, generally 10 degrees or more above average, often combined with excessive humidity. With sweltering temperatures out in [...]
Personalization is a great way to make an item distinctively yours. It is also a fabulous way to add that extra special touch to any gift. At any of our Educational Outfitters and Academic Outfitters stores, you can personalize hundreds of items by adding a monogram or embroidery. This diploma season give the graduate in your life a gift that [...]
EO Franchise, LLC., the leading school uniform franchise, unveils a new brand identity symbolized by the introduction of a refreshed logo which signifies our growth and transformation, and celebrates the company’s 15-year history.The launch of our new logo kicks-off a new era at EO Franchise. One that speaks to who we are as a company, what we stand for, and [...]
Spring is in the air and the fever is setting in with many of us as well as our children. With beautiful weather and warm sunny days comes much excitement. Not sure about you, but when we, at Educational Outfitters, think of spring, we think of spring cleaning. However, our spring cleaning at the store might be a [...]
March Madness has arrived and some experts say millions of dollars will be lost during this work week due to distracted employees. Challenger, Gray, & Christmas is an outplacement firm who has estimated that “more than 50.5 million American workers, or 20%, could participate in office pools this year.” In their findings, that is an increase of 5% from [...]