We, at Educational Outfitters franchise office, would like to share pieces of our franchisees with you.
The Arlington, VA Educational Outfitters franchise owner, Megan Donnelly, is one fabulous lady for sure and those that know her, simply adore her.
Megan has been an Educational Outfitters franchise owner since 2014. She operates an impeccable store and treats her customers exactly the way she wants to be treated. You will not ever wonder what happened to the Golden Rule in Educational Outfitters of Arlington, VA - It is the backbone of her business.
Ever wonder what your local Educational Outfitters store owner enjoys when they aren’t at work?
- Megan’s favorite part of being a business owner is the flexibility it provides.
- Pancakes were her favorite food as a child. Her taste buds have matured through the years and now Megan is quite fond of chicken marsala.
- Favorite quote: “She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.” ~ Elizabeth Edwards
- Ocean waves are her favorite sounds while the Love Shack by the B-52s is her favorite song.
- We asked Megan, ‘if she could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?’ Megan chose to stay 40 forever! She believes 40 is young enough to have fun and old enough not to be stupid.
- If Megan could witness any event from the past, she would’ve loved to have seen her great-grandparents arriving in the U.S. from Ireland.
- If she could learn to do anything, Megan would like to learn how to play the piano. Go for it Megan!
- Being a parent and business owner doesn’t allot for a whole lot of free time. However, when she does have time to herself, Megan enjoys reading a book, looking at magazines and catalogs.
- Her favorite time of the day is dusk. Megan’s favorite day is Sunday and she does enjoy the month of October.
- ‘She Held on Tight’ would be the name of her autobiography. Maybe she’ll write it for us one day!
Of course, Megan is mad about plaid in the school uniform industry. But, if you are in the Arlington area and you need corporate apparel, spirit items, promotional products, team wear, embroidery, and much more, please contact Megan. She loves her customers and you will love her enthusiasm and kindness while serving her customers.
Educational Outfitters - Arlington | 2499 N. Harrison St., #LL9 | Arlington VA 22207
What are some of the first things that come to mind when you think of ‘school uniforms’? Crisp khakis and oxford button-downs or maybe it’s a plaid, pleated skirt. Does your mental image of school uniforms contain ivy-league, academic style buildings with luxury cars in the parking lot?Not to bust the bubble…..but, reality is school uniforms are not [...]
(information/statistics provided by American Express)DAY ONE - 2010The first-ever Small Business Saturday took place on Nov 27.It encouraged people across the country to support small, local businesses.THE DAY BECAME OFFICIAL - 2011The United States Senate unanimously passed a resolution of support for Small Business Saturday.EVERY STATE IN THE UNION - 2012From Washington D.C., to Washington State, governors, mayors, andeven President Obama championed Small [...]
For the first time ever in Olympic history, the U.S. women have swept the medals in the 100 meter hurdles. And, what about this? The female trio are the first to ever sweep any event in Olympic history!Matt Norlander of CBSSports.com provides the official, winning times, “Brianna Rollins won gold, crossing in 12.48. Nia Ali's 12.59 was good for [...]
Flag Day marks the official adoption of the American flag that flies all over the country today. Each year people across the United States celebrate Flag Day on June 14th to honor the American flag.The Time and Date website provides the reader with a brief history on Flag Day stating, “In June 1886 Bernard Cigrand made his first public proposal [...]
In spite of having no official recognition, April 1st has long been acclaimed for celebrating pranks, tricks, and just foolishness in general. As dearly as some enjoy making our family and friends feel like ‘fools’, there’s not much more than speculations and theories as to where the day originated.Discovery News suggests the most general widespread theory about the earliest [...]
Spring is in the air and the fever is setting in with many of us as well as our children. With beautiful weather and warm sunny days comes much excitement. Not sure about you, but when we, at Educational Outfitters, think of spring, we think of spring cleaning. However, our spring cleaning at the store might be a [...]
Clocks across the country will spring forward one hour this upcoming Sunday morning for the annual Daylight Savings Time occurrence. While many would choose to leave well enough alone, others enjoy the time switch because it extends an extra hour of daylight for all to enjoy.Have you ever wondered who came up with the spring forward and fall back [...]
Did you realize your month was about to get one day longer? Yes, indeed! Leap Year is officially Monday, February 29, 2016. How exciting to have 366 days in a year instead of 365!Have you ever wondered why there is a leap year and why is it stuck to the end of February every four years? The [...]
Did you know that stroke and heart disease affect1 in 3 women each year? Shockingly, this disease kills approximately 1 woman every 80 seconds. Good news - 80% of these deaths ARE preventable through education and awareness! Heart disease is no longer considered a “mans disease” and according to the American Heart Association, more women than men have died of [...]