We, at Educational Outfitters franchise office, would like to share pieces of our franchisees with you.
The Arlington, VA Educational Outfitters franchise owner, Megan Donnelly, is one fabulous lady for sure and those that know her, simply adore her.
Megan has been an Educational Outfitters franchise owner since 2014. She operates an impeccable store and treats her customers exactly the way she wants to be treated. You will not ever wonder what happened to the Golden Rule in Educational Outfitters of Arlington, VA - It is the backbone of her business.
Ever wonder what your local Educational Outfitters store owner enjoys when they aren’t at work?
- Megan’s favorite part of being a business owner is the flexibility it provides.
- Pancakes were her favorite food as a child. Her taste buds have matured through the years and now Megan is quite fond of chicken marsala.
- Favorite quote: “She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.” ~ Elizabeth Edwards
- Ocean waves are her favorite sounds while the Love Shack by the B-52s is her favorite song.
- We asked Megan, ‘if she could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?’ Megan chose to stay 40 forever! She believes 40 is young enough to have fun and old enough not to be stupid.
- If Megan could witness any event from the past, she would’ve loved to have seen her great-grandparents arriving in the U.S. from Ireland.
- If she could learn to do anything, Megan would like to learn how to play the piano. Go for it Megan!
- Being a parent and business owner doesn’t allot for a whole lot of free time. However, when she does have time to herself, Megan enjoys reading a book, looking at magazines and catalogs.
- Her favorite time of the day is dusk. Megan’s favorite day is Sunday and she does enjoy the month of October.
- ‘She Held on Tight’ would be the name of her autobiography. Maybe she’ll write it for us one day!
Of course, Megan is mad about plaid in the school uniform industry. But, if you are in the Arlington area and you need corporate apparel, spirit items, promotional products, team wear, embroidery, and much more, please contact Megan. She loves her customers and you will love her enthusiasm and kindness while serving her customers.
Educational Outfitters - Arlington | 2499 N. Harrison St., #LL9 | Arlington VA 22207
(courtesy of No-Shave.org)No-Shave November has been a tradition for many years, but it wasn’t until the fall of 2009 that members of the Chicagoland Hill family decided to use it as a means to raise money for charity. It was a project that held special meaning to the eight Hill children after their father, Matthew Hill, passed away from [...]
EO Franchise, LLC., the leading school uniform franchise, unveils a new brand identity symbolized by the introduction of a refreshed logo which signifies our growth and transformation, and celebrates the company’s 15-year history.The launch of our new logo kicks-off a new era at EO Franchise. One that speaks to who we are as a company, what we stand for, and [...]
Steeped in history and tradition, the oxford shirt has made its mark in the apparel industry. Originally, the shirt was made in the 19th century by a fabric mill who developed four shirt fabrics named after ivy league universities. The other fabrics Yale, Cambridge, and Harvard have since vanished while the classic, long-lived oxford continues to be a [...]
In spite of having no official recognition, April 1st has long been acclaimed for celebrating pranks, tricks, and just foolishness in general. As dearly as some enjoy making our family and friends feel like ‘fools’, there’s not much more than speculations and theories as to where the day originated.Discovery News suggests the most general widespread theory about the earliest [...]
Spring is in the air and the fever is setting in with many of us as well as our children. With beautiful weather and warm sunny days comes much excitement. Not sure about you, but when we, at Educational Outfitters, think of spring, we think of spring cleaning. However, our spring cleaning at the store might be a [...]
March Madness has arrived and some experts say millions of dollars will be lost during this work week due to distracted employees. Challenger, Gray, & Christmas is an outplacement firm who has estimated that “more than 50.5 million American workers, or 20%, could participate in office pools this year.” In their findings, that is an increase of 5% from [...]
Clocks across the country will spring forward one hour this upcoming Sunday morning for the annual Daylight Savings Time occurrence. While many would choose to leave well enough alone, others enjoy the time switch because it extends an extra hour of daylight for all to enjoy.Have you ever wondered who came up with the spring forward and fall back [...]
EDUCATIONAL OUTFITTERS IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR 2016 SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST!As a national leader in school apparel solutions, Educational Outfitters’ vision is to partner with schools and families to advance their missions. We honor the sacrifices and commitments which our schools and families put forth for their children, and we consider it a blessing and privilege to come alongside you as a [...]
Did you realize your month was about to get one day longer? Yes, indeed! Leap Year is officially Monday, February 29, 2016. How exciting to have 366 days in a year instead of 365!Have you ever wondered why there is a leap year and why is it stuck to the end of February every four years? The [...]