School Uniform Care Tips
Helpful Tips to Care for your School Uniforms & Dress Code Apparel
For Best Results
- To start, try to use quality detergents - additives in some detergents can cause pilling and fading.
- Be sure to pre-treat any stains on items before washing.
- To prevent snags, zippers should be zipped - snaps, buttons & clips should be fastened before washing.
- Turn everything inside out.
- It is suggested to sort loads by similar fabrics & colors.
- Follow garment instructions on your tag inside clothes for optimal results - such as washing in cold/warm water, etc. Cold water is typically best for keeping clothes in tip top shape and hang to dry.
- No Bleach
- Avoid use of fabric softener - it breaks down fibers in clothes.
- To dry, hang or lay flat are always your best options to keep your clothes looking their best.